ASTM D2938, IS 9143
Salient Features of load frame and its accessories
- The Load Frame is extremely versatile and designed to conduct Triaxial Unconfined test and Unconfined compression test on rock specimens with diameters from 38mm to 100mm and AX, BX, NX specimens.
- The Loading frame consists of a cabinet that houses the gear system and motor with sturdy angle iron frame.
- Loading is done through the bottom loading platen, which is carried on a lead screw that advances upwards.
- The top load bracket, which slides over two upright pillars, can be positioned at any desired height and locked. It carries a screw adaptor for standard Proving Rings or Load Cells.
- Load frame, 200 kn capacity 12 speed from 0.0064 to 1.25 mm per min
Furtherdetails available on our website.
The Price mentioned here are subject to change as per the capacity,specifications and application of the user.