- Compact bench type table model.
- Aesthetic exterior appearance
- Easy to handle and clean design
- The body is mounted on heavy duty M.S. angle-iron frame, making it rigid and sturdy for smooth operation
- The top platform is equipped with rubber discs, so as to hold Erlenmeyer Flasks of different capacities
- To enable orbital circular motion, the platform is mounted on ball bearing crankshafts.
- The driving mechanism is enclosed in a mild steel sheet cabinet - powder coated.
- The shaker is fitted with DC Motor & precise electronic speed regulator.
- DC Motor ensures continuous work and precise speed control.
- Step-less electronic frequency control ensures gentle start and maintains preset speed.
- Compact counter balanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and reliability even in continuous operation & uneven load distribution.
- Universal Platform to accommodate interchangeable clamps of assorted sizes for different capacity of flasks
- Entire unit is standing on rubber feet to assure its stationary position while in operation.
- Automatic restart at preset speed in case of power failure
- Shaker Construction : Single wall construction
- Top Plate : Fabricated from polished stainless steel material S.S. - 304 grade
- Exterior body : Fabricated from Mild steel material
- Paint : Powder coating in attractive shades
- Shaking : Achieved by DC motor with DC Drive
- Motor RPM : 50 - 200 RPM (Shaking speed)
- Motor speed display : Digital RPM Indicator (Shaking speed display)
- Speed control : By electronic Speed Regulator - DC Drive
- Shaking racks material : Manufactured from polished stainless steel material S.S. - 304 Grade
- Power consumption : 0.5 KW
- Operates on : 230 Volts, 50 Hz, Single phase, AC Supply
Available in following sizes
To hold capacity
9 flasks of 250 ml
16 flasks of 250 ml
20 flasks of 250 ml
36 flasks of 250 ml
81 flasks of 250 ml